jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

I love read :)



Since I was young I liked to read. My parents said that read it's very important, because in the future that was going to make me a Good professional. My first Book was "Sapo y sepo un año entero", I read this book when I was 8 years old, it was a funny book.
I like books.I love read books of fiction, adventure, fantasy, action ,etc. But my favorite books are novels about love (such as "Sueño de una Noche de verano","Romeo y Julieta", "Como agua para chocolate", etc.).
My favourite book is "Love in the Times of Cholera", by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. This is a beautiful book ,and speak about the history of  love (in Colombia), but it is impossible love because of social and economic differences. The book is very beautiful, exciting and makes us understand the true meaning of love.
All children should read because  it improves their vocabulary, culture and education... and with that Chile will become a more developed country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario