miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011


In the World the technology is very relevant for  the development of the countries. They have many technogical advances, for example they have new car, new telephone, new computers games and new technology that help to people disabled. 

All my friends have a important technological elements, for example they have "Blackberries" , "Nootebook", "netbook", "Big celphones" etc. 


I like the technology. I like everything to related "Music", because I love it. I like the Mp3, Mp4 my I-pod nano, music system (speakers, sound mixer), etc. But my favourite piece is "I-pod" nano. It's a digital media player  designed and marketed by "Apple"; If I didn't have this, I wouldn't live happy.
It's a digital audio player and portable hard disk capacity of 10GB, 15GB or30GB. It has a variety of features how for example games, a calendar,alarmclock, voice notes, text notes and to play my favorite songs. I love It.
In my personal case I used It every day , because I don't live without music.
Before of My Ipod I had a Mp3, it was my first device for listening to music, but this didn't have enough memory to save My Music... the Ipod gave me in 2009, on my birthday 18.
If I didn't have my ipod I would not be happy, is a piece of technology very important to me; because the music makes you relax, escape the routine. Is the best technology piece of the history.







1 comentario:

  1. I think is a very interesting peace of technology, because I like music too and with music you can dance ... Have a good day .. See you :)

    ResponderEliminar